[ click on the thumbnail image to enlarge ]
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT OUR WINTER SPECIAL
Beautiful, tasteful, large, spacious and sunny up-market house.
Upstairs: 2 bedrooms with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms, cosy TV lounge, artists gallery, patio overlooking fynbos - ideal for a sundowner as you watch magnificent sunsets
Downstairs 2 bedrooms: 1 with queen bed & 2 single beds and en-suite full bathroom, 1 with queen bed and en-suite shower/basin/toilet which also serves as guest bathroom. Huge double volume living area with fireplace, 10 seater dining table and Cape antique furniture, open-plan modern fully fitted and equipped kitchen with separate laundry and scullery.
- Charming indigenous garden. Views of fynbos, Kassiesbaai fishing village and bay
- Washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, double frige/freezer
- Full DSTV
- Fans & heaters in bedrooms
- Portable braai/barbecue
- Linen (cotton percale) is provided but please supply own towels
- Not suitable for small children
- Serviced daily
- No pets allowed
- ALARM SYSTEM WITH EXTERNAL SECURITY BEAMS
- HIGH SEASON: R 3 000
- MID SEASON: R 2 300
- LOW SEASON: R 2 200
- PLEASE NOTE: Minimum stay of 2 nights, except long weekends and during high-season - please enquire
- Compulsory daily servicing included in rate.
- A refundable breakages/damages deposit might be charged